Monday 25 June 2012

Blazing Hot Opportunity

I have an interesting opportunity come up, which I think could potentially make a good subject for my portraiture assignment, or at least make up part of it.

Basically I will be spending the day at a Firefighter training centre. The centre recreates how it feels to tackle the most violent blazes, backdrafts and flashovers, in a controlled environment.

A spokesman for Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service said: "This new Compartment fire fighting Training Unit simulates the conditions, temperatures and phenomena experienced by Firefighters at real incidents, helping them recognise the hazards they will encounter when attending incidents like house fires."

I  will be taking photos of the Firefighters entering and exiting the burning units and safely putting out the fires.

Watch this space for an update on how it went


To find out more click on the banner

0 comments:

Post a Comment